Sunday, May 8, 2011

I hope I did this right....

Here is the link to my flickr thing or whatever in case you haven't seen the pictures by Tom Storm. Thanks!

Bunny's Flickr

Oh, and a very Happy Mother's Day to you! Mr. Bunny made a lovely breakfast and then the boys and I took a long walk along a recently restored trail developed from an old railroad line overlooking the river. Then we went out to hibachi with the rest of the family--three generations of mothers represented! It was a good day.

I can only hope to look back at this time in my career as a mom and feel like I didn't screw up him too bad! Not yet anyway. Although we are having a little squabble over him wanting to wear lipstick now. As soon as I mention the whole "lady hands" thing now he wants "lady lips". Nail polish--bad, lipstick--good. I need to buy him some chapstick I suppose.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment