Sunday, January 30, 2011

a quick hello from bunny

Hi All! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple weeks but there are so many new and exciting things going on right now and I just haven't had the chance to sit down and update you--my apologies.

Since I've spoken to you last I had a couple of epic mommy meltdowns--the stuff of legend, started a small business and had a date night with my husband which was about a month and a half overdue. The creative juices are flowing, for sure, and I've joined the rest of the 21st Century by purchasing an I Phone. Don't roll your eyes so hard, yes it's amazing and my level of geekdom has been raised a full bracket. Life is good. It's been a ton of hard work, but it's good.

AAAANNNDDDD---I'm supposed to pole dance in an upcoming showcase on February 10th. Details to come.

Will drop in again before the end of the week and give you the skinny on it all. Thanks for checking in with me! Bunny

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! February 10th!!!! So excited! Also, I do not judge on the iPhone. I have one and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete