Friday, November 4, 2011

BOOlesque 2011 Video!!

Hi. I have a video to share with you :) Real communication coming soon. Sorry I have been away. Life has gotten wonderful and scary and so interesting and I can't wait to tell you all about it but some other things have just been keeping me so busy. And today there is no milk, eggs, juice, toilet paper or (gasp!) half and half in my entire house! So I gotta get my head out of the clouds and get back to being a domestic for a bit.

Please take a moment to check out the hard work of my colleagues and myself. Dragontown Burlesque is Jacqueline Hyde, Venus Mantrapp and myself. This is our debut number as this troupe at October's BOOlesque show! We are already starting rehearsals for the 2012 Pennsylvania Burlesque Festival! Details to come.


Dragontown Burlesque October 2011 at the Sherman Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment